Get free information
on developing your personal
and professional life by
signing up for
The People Pro Newsletter.
Sign up now and receive
a FREE copy of:
"How to Unchain
Your Desk and Break
Great Lakes Consulting Group works with companies and organizations that want to sell more goods and services through the development and retention of their workforce.
Management and Leadership Training
- Interviewing and Hiring
- Coaching Skills
- Managing Conflict
- Change Management
- Employee/Staff Issues
- Work environment reports
- Ideal candidate profiles
360 Degree Performance Reviews
- Computerized profiles for your management team based on peer evaluation
- Individualized action plans for improvement and skill building
- Consultation for operational issues, staffing and efficiency
- Human resource plan development for mergers and acquisitions
- Provides a comprehensive approach to reduce employee health care costs.
- Includes a computerized health self-assessment for employees that outlines their present and future health concerns.
- Aggregate data is supplied to the employer to identify and target specific problems in the employee population.
- Intervention programs, such as; smoking cessation, weight reduction, stress management, and exercise are initiated based on the results of the screening.
- On-site voluntary testing for risk factors, such as; blood pressure, lipid analysis, and glucose also available.
||She was truly a professional and so very funny. She had the audience in the palm of her hand.